Customer segmentation is the process of dividing customers into groups based on characteristics or behaviour for the purpose of targeted marketing.
Ordinarily, this process takes time. Brandyfloss automates this process using artificial intelligence to process large volumes of data.
Yes. Provided you have 2+ years sales data, stock 500+ different products, and have a database of 20k+ customers, you’re an ideal candidate.
If you have an active loyalty programme or some other method to connect sales to customers, then yes.
Also, provided you have 2+ years sales data, stock 500+ different products, and have a database of 20k+ customers, you’re an ideal candidate.
Unfortunately, not. Brandyfloss is better suited to companies with historic sales data.
Sales data, product data and customer data. This table shows the basic data fields.
|Transaction Number (unique)*||SKU/Barcode (unique)*||Customer Number (unique)*|
|Date Sold (YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM)*||Product Name/Description*||Marketing Permission (yes/no)*|
|Total Cost*||Product Category*||Customer Email|
|Quantity Sold*||Product Department*||Customer Name|
*Fields required. Customer Email and Customer Name are not mandatory but including them saves you a lot of time later on.
By using Brandyfloss, you can:
- Get existing customers to buy more products from you. That’s much easier than getting new customers.
- Increase sales conversion – by providing accurate target customer groups.
- Learn more about your customers – through detailed visual insights.
- Save time – by producing these groups in seconds versus hours/days/weeks using conventional methods.
- Run more frequent campaigns – because you’re reaching the right audiences in smaller groups.
Data Security & GDPR
Data security is our priority. Brandyfloss Ltd is a registered Data Processor (No. 16705/A) with the Irish Data Protection Commission. We maintain industry standard security measures to keep your data safe and secure both at rest and in transit. This includes but is not limited to:
- 2048 Bit SSL to secure our websites
- ISO 27001 certified hosting providers
No. Each client’s data is isolated and is only visible to the users listed on that account. A limited number of Brandyfloss employees with back-end administration also have access for support purposes.
Data is securely stored with ISO 27001 certified hosting providers on EU-based servers. No third-party has access to this data.
How it works
- Log into your account
- Search and select the product you wish to promote
- Brandyfloss identifies the optimal target customer group and displays a dashboard of insights specific to that group
- Download the group members in CSV file format
- Import the group into your marketing email client or social media marketing channel
- Build a customer campaign and target the right audience every time